Welcome to the Crooked Carrot!
Fresh Snack Program
We're beginning a new enterprise at Crooked Carrot, partnering with the Youth Farm Project's Fresh Snack program to source, chop, and deliver over 1200 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables to children in the Ithaca City School District twice per week.
Not only will this improve access to healthy food, but it will also create a new market for local farms - with an anticipated 3000 lbs. of new produce sales in the first year alone. For more information, check out the Ithaca Voice's recent article on this program.
- a map showing where you can find our products
- an online store!
- more information about the services we offer
- profiles for the local farms and organizations we work with
- information for wholesale buyers
- information abut how to rent our kitchen